Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Holidays: dodge the traps pounds!


How not to get fat during the holidays?

Wherever your holiday destination, you will encounter traps pounds: the frills on the beach with sangria in Spain, to pasta and gelato in Italy, they abound.

What advice to foil traps pounds during your summer vacation?




I do not let my water bottle!
Wherever I am, I always have a bottle of water in my bag it, beach, backpack or tote genre.

Because if I often drink water, it is more than obvious that I would not thirsty.
So I'll be less tempted by beer and / or soft drinks and / or ice of any kind that turn into pounds when multiplied!
Because they do not really quench me while I am obliged to drink or suck others.
Thus I might accumulate unnecessary calories sources kilos while water is zero calories.
In order not to miss, I have a supply of bottled water (in a cooler), in the trunk of my car. I filled at the tap of my holiday (or in my hotel room).

If I am in a country at risk, where hygiene is limited, I take tablets hydro clonazone, a chlorine-based disinfectant which is found in all pharmacists and I put one in each liter of water.


I think before I buy donuts!
"Beeeeeeiiiiiignets", "chiiiiichiiiiiis" I do not let me be the cries donuts vendors and frills on the beach.

Because, in my head, I make the film, not their conversion into pounds on my hips, but the course of these donuts to me, lying on the beach and awakened by the cries.

Hypersucrée the dough dipped in a very black frying oil because the oil is not changed often, non-gloved hands groped them several times (rolled in sugar, filled with apricot jam or Nutella, etc. .) before they arrive on the seller plateau, some of these unwashed hands after their owner is going to the bathroom, they seller periodically wipe the sweat dripping down his face, scratching his head, too handle many donuts as parts and ticket buyers and to top it all, a stay in the sun much conducive to the development of bacteria.

If my kids are calling me, I tell them that these donuts are full of germs and they will be very sick if they eat. It is not certain that I was lying to them.

I eat fruit before every meal!
Wherever I am, I always find a market and I buy fruit so as to always have on hand.

Regardless of the country or region where I am, it's the season, there was fruit everywhere.

I eat before each meal, whether in a restaurant, at the beach, or elsewhere. Because fruits bring me what I need sugar to go up my blood sugar, and so cut me a devouring appetite too: I will eat less at meals, I will not have the temptation to feed me pasta or pizza.

For these fruits stay fresh, I store them in a cooler or I put a ice pack in my shopping cart or in my bag (near the water bottle).

In these fruits, I include tomatoes, especially cherry tomatoes, which are easy to eat wild.

In addition, this treatment brings me fruit fiber and also full of good antioxidants for my health, my skin and my tan.

I share!
And yes, share, that have reduced portions!

My pizza, my pasta, my risotto, my cassoulet, my paella, my sandwich with rillettes, my fried small fish, my lasagna, my tiramisu, my chocolate cake, my pancakes with salted butter, that is, -dire all fatty dishes and desserts, which I abused, will turn into pounds.

I share with my partner or a child or a friend. The usual portions are large enough everywhere for half Suffice it widely, especially since I do not have a great hunger since I ate fruit.

In addition, I would spend less money!

I lie pastis, ouzo, sangria!
And all the appetizers made of a mixture of alcohol and water. I Want a normal, I drink a sip or two and then I added water or ice.

So this aperitif last longer me. I have the nice little shot of alcohol during the first mouthfuls and then, I'll stay in unison with my companions drink, enjoying the pleasant, relaxed, friendly while refreshing me safely pounds (and alcohol test if I drive).

If I take a glass of wine, I add ice cubes and I often renewed. Well, I'll end up drinking flavored water, but the wine, it was still not a Petrus initially.

But if I really want to limit alcohol or book only for meals, I choose a fruit juice, lemon juice, tomato juice or mocktail.

I never skip breakfast!
Even if I wake up late because I partied the night before until the point of time, I still have my breakfast, even reduce my amount of bread, so even when a power lunch or two hours later.

Otherwise, I will unbalance the whole day and I will not feel good. I have a craving or I'll be hungry for lunch, I eat too much and I'll be comatose throughout the afternoon.







I work with mini-portions!
Buy small ice cream bars, small glass jars, cheeses (Boursin, Babybel, Laughing Cow) mini-portions, small packets of biscuits, crisps etc ...

So I deprive myself of anything, but as I have less to hand, I eat less.

At a barbecue at friends or when I'm going to use the buffet my vacation club, I only take small portions.

And I choose a dessert plate. That way I will not be tempted to cram in too much stuff that I'll have to eat because I do not want to spoil the food, especially if I'm in a country where everyone does not have enough to eat.

If I feel that I really still hungry (really, really? I take the time to ask me), I'll refill. But first, I also ask myself the dessert: do I still have enough appetite to enjoy it?

I always eat slowly!
Because I know that if I eat slowly, I let my brain time to trigger the satiety process, and thus, I will stop eating when I am really satisfied.

And even if I am the last to finish my plate at a restaurant!

So, I will never eat beyond my energy needs and never venture to garner pounds on vacation.


... And all these good intentions added every day, will turn into pounds avoided.


No comments:

Post a Comment