Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Success Story: "I HAVE FINALLY lost weight!"


The infernal yoyo everyone knows Nathalie has often suffered. Today, she has lost more than 50 pounds. In recounting the many hardships she went through, his story also demonstrates the important role of psychological injury in obesity.

Beyond obesity, your story is a psychological injury. Could you explain it?

Nathalie : I am a mother of 4 children home. When I was little I was repeatedly raped by a neighbor in my neighborhood, and I was only 5 years. Today, I'm 37 and it's too late. He was never punished. I had never dared to speak to this day because fear and shame were at the rendezvous. But today I decided that I had the right to exist and become a full-fledged woman and not a waste. Waste that, for months, found himself behind bars in a psychiatric hospital wishing every moment to end his life. All because the rapist who, when I was little, told me: "If you talk, your parents will scold you" (. He gave me candy to shut me) That's the tragedy of my life ... There are no words face of such acts. Especially as an adult, because of the rape of my childhood, I became morbidly obese (117 kg for 1m69) that can each second switch in death, as I continued to eat candy and other treats keep silent. For years I refused to see the truth in the face. I thought I was unhappy because I was fat. Now I have learned to tell the difference between the cause of my inner discomfort and consequence, obesity, my shield. This shield (fat, supposed to protect me unconsciously against further aggression) was a bit vicious because for years, I had the "what will people say? "Unbearable. In addition, my health took a sudden I was dying slowly ... Fear, shame, guilt, lack of confidence in me, these are the indelible marks etched to the body and the soul of a broken child, a child who one day become "adult" ... a rapist ripped off my joy in life ... I had to reinvent it for the sake of my children.

 Why was told in writing your story?

Nathalie : I decided not to remain silent and to detach myself from the past too heavy unbearable. The book is for me a very important step that allowed me to meet my truth, to watch, and to understand it. The choice of the heroine "Nathalie" allowed me to detach myself from that person who has suffered so much in the past to finally reborn Nathalie. Nathalie which now bites the life to the full to see only the present and the future. In addition, this work represents for me the process of my attacker who can never take place because there are prescription. This book is the therapeutic journey that I was forced to do to become a "normal" person and reborn life as much psychologically and physically because now I weighs only 67 pounds. Today I am no longer ashamed to say that I was raped.


 What advice would you give?

Nathalie : I want to show by my example, how psychology is important. Rape created in me a now overcome trauma. I offered a second chance on life and through my testimony I would like to launch a message of hope. In life, everyone has the right to be given the opportunity to get back on solid ground and live, just live and not survive ?? hanging up his life for a piece of chocolate or a slice of sausage ?? I have known in the past, diet regime, yo-yo, bulimia (food compulsive disorder), get down, depression ... not understanding the cause of my discomfort that drove me to want to always eat even at night ... C 'was a real straitjacket !!! I could never go through with my plan and I was demoralized. Then the trials of life have I decided to look at my face it and have no more fear or shame. Me being released this too full of pain, I have healthy and balanced diet combined with sports and my fight I managed to finally get my 67 kilos. For years, I thought I would never get there, and yet my dream come true ?? I was raped but I'm out! I have given myself the time but mostly I found the will and the strength to understand. It is up to each one to make the decision that suits him. The entourage, friends, psychologists, nutritionists (dieticians, endocrinologists ??) can provide help, but the solution is up to each one of us. I hope wholeheartedly that you too one day you succeed. My life has changed because I am given me the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment