Sunday, February 28, 2016

10 good habits to lose weight easily



Not easy to lose weight, but not impossible. To enhance your chances of success, adopt good habits every day.

But are you sure (e) to know them?


1 - I skip breakfast to save calories
No, you have to eat in the morning if you have a craving in the morning and you nibble anything fatty and sweet.

2 - I eat a whole fruit with every meal
Yes, a fruit at breakfast is better than a juice because it satiates better.

3 - I completely eliminates sodas
You are right: sodas contain a lot of sugar that brings you extra calories and unbalance your diet

4 - I hurry to eat so I eat less
No, you will eat more slowly, you will eat less because so your satiety center will have time to work well.

5 - I walk at least 1 hour per day
Yes, exercise is necessary to lose weight and walking is the best.

6 - Every two months, I start to diet
No, you inevitably repeat kilos lost during each plan and you will become and increasingly large (se).

7 - I eat at least 500 grams of vegetables per day, cooked and raw
Yes, the vegetables provide few calories, they are satiating and essential to your nutritional balance.

8 - I just decided to balance my diet
For this, it is better to take advice from a dietitian or join a group like Weight Watchers because you need to be guided.

9 - I eliminate bread and all cereals
No, bread and cereals contain essential carbohydrates to provide energy. We must adapt their quantities according to your energy needs.

10 - I'm a total impasse on chocolate
No, you need to make you happy. A chocolate square (5g) contains just 25 calories. But do not multiply ten times a day!

No comments:

Post a Comment