Tuesday, January 13, 2015

I BUY I NOT BUY: BRICK MILK FOR LOSING WEIGHT, OF CRACKERS FOR DRINK, ANTIBACTERIAL CLEANERS


Each month, The health dietician, alerts you on a few products that have challenged. This month, it's yogurt and milk cartons, frozen vegetables, crackers and pistachios, and antibacterial products.


Buy six yogurt glass jars

so as to recover the necessary containers and then make my yogurt myself! It's easy, you do not even need a yogurt maker when following the advice and recipes provided by the health dietician in "Yogurt" to Solar Editions. And it costs less than yogurt trade.

I do not buy those pink milk cartons

intended to suppress appetite (and therefore to lose weight) despite the pub makes me laugh out loud. His "100% natural active ingredient" added to milk is made from palm oil (harmful to the arteries) and oats, cocoa powder, milk protein, green tea extract, stabilizers (E 407, E 460, E 466), sweetener, and an antioxidant. I really do not see how this "active principle" is natural !! And why swallow this mixture to 4 € per liter while an apple or a boiled egg have the same effect appetite suppressant?

Buy frozen vegetables

because in winter it's still the best way to vary your diet and get out of the endless carrot and leek that are in season. Certainly zucchini, peppers, tomatoes etc. are in the markets, from Morocco or even further but they are much more expensive. And frozen foods, vitamins side, it's great because they are from their harvest!

I do not buy appetizers crackers

because when I start a box (60 g), I can not stop to chew on. And when I look at the composition of the package: "Wheat flour, vegetable fat, grated cheese - dried 4%, sugar, baking powders: ammonium hydrogen carbonate, monocalcium orthophosphate - sodium bicarbonate, salt 1.5% sesame seeds and poppy 1.5%, glucose-fructose syrup, malted barley flour, dry yeast, lactose and milk protein, flavoring, soy, "I shudder with horror.

I buy Pistachio nuts

even if they provide more calories (615 to 100 g) crackers (515). But I eat less because it takes me time to dissect them and chew them. In addition they contain magnesium, full of antioxidants and it gives me a good conscience.

I do not buy antibacterial cleaners

since I read a very serious Canadian study demonstrating their danger. Indeed, they contain similar substances antibiotic hence enhancing strength thereof and the risk of development of stronger bacteria. This phenomenon of resistance and obsession with hygiene already facing enough problems, useless to add!

No comments:

Post a Comment